Thursday, July 24, 2014

San Diego Zoo Safari Park

I debated going to this with my family while we were in california. But man am I glad we did! It was such a cool place. The animals aren't caged in like a zoo, they get a huge area to roam around in! It's really pretty and make sure you take the tram around the park because the tour guide is super informative. And you get to see all the animals in a natural habitat. 

Sorry for not so many pictures of animals and millions of pictures of my family. I didn't have my zoom lens so the pictures i took of the animals are too far away because of my short lens. But i'm glad I brought my big camera anyways. i also get sad about how many pictures i'm NOT in. maybe someday someone will take some pictures of me:(


Grandpa was such a champ and carried London around the whole time. I didn't have a stroller and wasn't sure if the park was going to be big enough to warrant renting one. That was a mistake, especially because of how hot it was that day. Thanks dad!


 







^^^see! there she goes hitching her arm up again! haha!






This place is a little out of the way, out in escondido. It's not by the ocean and took us 20-30 mins to get there from the coast. But it was worth it! Too bad spencer wasn't there with us, but all in all it was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment