Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Too many ideas

               

I'm sitting here in the Barnes and Noble of the tempe marketplace enjoying the ac. London is here with me and I just finished a newborn photo shoot in Mesa. I wanted to look at books and magazines because I used to always do that before I had kids. I would try to read whole books in this store without having to buy them! Books and magazines make me so inspired. And speaking of being inspired, I've been so inspired lately. Like a little too inspired. I feel like I don't have time for all the ideas running around in my head. My mom can attest to this. I am glad though. That it's not the other way around. I went thru a period of time recently when I was so uninspired. It was a bad time, for me and for my closest peeps. If I'm not excited about making things or a new idea, I feel stuck and unproductive. I feel so blessed to have photography in my life. Even just a small photoshoot like the one I just did gives me so much joy. I get to create lovely images for people to cherish forever. It's the best thing, and I'm thankful. 

Anyways I'm going to go back to reading now and make sure London doesn't bring down all the books off the shelves;)

No comments:

Post a Comment