Monday, July 21, 2014

flowers under $15

most the time when i head up to prescott for the day, my mom and i have to make something! saturday i had 6 mini photo shoots. i did 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. it was super fun and i had the best people. i really love doing my job. so since i had a big break in the middle of the day my mom and i of course did some stuff. my last post was "sour cream chocolate cake" and it was delicious. we also made 2 pretty bouquets with flowers from the grocery store under $15. my mom picked out the flowers and they are totally her! they are super pretty:) having fresh flowers in the house always makes things a little more special and happy. here are some pictures of our bouquets. you really don't need to be a skilled florist to create something nice for your table. try it, you'll like it;)









*the vases are from a sale at tai pan trading last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment