Wednesday, August 10, 2011

quarter of a century

started the day off with this face
dad supplied the doughnuts (as always) and then we went hiking to get rid of any evidence.



gret gret didn't go hiking. she ate. more. and more.


i got some pretty clothes for my new job!

my mom always supplies the pretty stuff :)
haysh got me the coolest art idea book. so many good projects to use with my classes.
uncle jordan came over. we all went to thai food for dinner (mi favorito!)
spency got me a new phone. i like it a lot. especially the camera options and video camera options (super 8 app and retro camera app)
two of our first family pictures. i made my brother take these. so glad i did. it was the perfect 25th birthday.


2 comments:

  1. How fun! So glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Greta looks like Spencer all of the sudden!

    I don't want you to think for a second that you offended me! In case you forgot I was in the minority in that conversation and Selena and Leigh Ann were also agreeing with you. No offense allowed ever!!!

    And I totally agree with the whole "they need to be disciplined in that moment" thing. That's where I am stuck and have no idea what to do!!

    Do you like how we are discussing this via blog? Sorry I don't have your email.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete