Monday, September 27, 2010

Fast and Strong.

I don't know why I didn't post this right away. It's the best thing that has happened... EVER!

We heard our little baby's heartbeat on thursday. FINALLY!


I was expecting to hear it the first doctor's visit that I had, but the lady didn't even try. I was so sad and that sent me into a tailspin of not getting excited about about anything with my pregnancy.

But We heard it and I cried. It was so strong and super fast. Now it is all totally REAL! I actually have a little being in my belly.

I'm 14 weeks and my due date is March 22nd. The babe is the size of a lemon, Woo HOO!


Happy Happy Day.


2 comments:

  1. i love you and your baby. can we please be friends again!? Thanks for calling me! I want to talk to you! We need to set a phone date! I miss my mollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! Your little baby is going to love the fact that you were so excited for him/her.

    ReplyDelete