Sunday, July 18, 2010

Salsa and Blackberry Cheesecake

We have had an awesome summer so far. We got to drive up to Island Park Idaho for a Costley Family Reunion. The weather was beautiful and so was the scenery. From there we drove up to Yellowstone which I have never been to. We stayed in these awesome little cabins at Roosevelt Lodge. After the weekend we went down to Layton to get ready for Spencer sister Ashley's wedding! Spencer golfed a lot with his dad and brothers and I got to see friends and Hayshmee! I love Utah weather in the summer. We did NOT want to come back to PHX and the sickening heat.

The wedding was so beautiful and Ashley and Jeremy are the greatest couple ever. I will try to get some pix from our 7 state trip as soon as I can.

Now we are at home eating homemade chips and salsa and watching Wolverine. I also made some Blackberry Cheesecake (click on the link for the recipe) that is cooling in the fridge as we speak. I love food.




We also have some really fun news to report as of this week. We are going to have a BABY!!!! The two pink lines showed up on the pee stick and its official. I am pretty much the happiest woman alive. I can not wait to see who this little person will be. I already love him/her? so much! Below is the evidence... if you wanted to see it.


8 comments:

  1. that's a cute way to edit the "evidence" =) So happy for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP!!!!! Congratulations!! I am super excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew, what a busy summer. That salsa looks amazing and so does the cheesecake. And CONGRATULATIONS on the little "bun in the oven"! That's so exciting. Can't wait to see how beautiful this little one will be with two good looking parents like you and Spencer. :) When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mollie. i love you and spencer. i wish i could live in your room with you. you will be pretty much the cutest mommy ever. i better catch up so we can have baby friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Molly and Spencer, that's awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my goodness! That is so exciting!!! That salsa looks amazing by the way. I can't wait to see more pictures of Ashley's wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete