Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2 years. We've stuck it out!

It's safe to say.... (and I NEVER thought I would say this) that I LOVE North Dakota! Being here for 2 years at the end of this month has made if feel like home.

A lot has happened within the last 2 years and it has gone quickly but what a JOY life has become.

First of all, I need to bring Brooks into this blog. He was born August 19, 2016 and is now almost 2 years old. He has been the most fun little boy I could hope for! We love that guy so much and he has two big sisters who are always doting on him/bugging him to no end.

Spencer's job has been great and he is really enjoying it. Summer is obviously a lot less stressful for the oilfield here and he is happy!

I've been able to build up my photography business slowly, which is fine with me. And also do real estate for my dad which has really been fun and rewarding!

So here are a few pictures. Not nearly enough to cover all we've done in the last 2 years, but you get the idea :)








No comments:

Post a Comment