Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trunk or Treat 2014!

Tonight I had two Ariels running around gathering candy at the church parking lot. I don't even know how to explain the unexpected joy it brought me. The girls were so happy and having so much fun and I was like, I get to do this for the next decade or more of my life and I can't even wait! Even with the guilt I'm sure we all feel when stuffing pounds of sugar down our kids throat, it is the best! I can only imagine the years to come and how fun Halloween is going to be. Maybe I'll match them every year. At least until they refuse because they are embarrassed and hate each other or something haha!






 my little cousin halle came along with us. it was so fun to have her!^^^
 cutest little girlfriends^^^
 she found Sebastian! ^^^




No comments:

Post a Comment