Saturday, September 27, 2014

Photos Lately



Next week is October and that means that it will be my busiest time of year for photography (not too mention holiday busyness!) I love all of it. The holidays coming and the weather changing. The families I get to photograph are the best. Last year, London was about 1.5 months old when I got on a plane (with both girls) and flew to AZ from ND to photograph approximately 10 families and 1 wedding in one week. It. Was. Insane. I was emotional, tired, happy, sad and stressed.

This year I am going to be super, extra organized with my time and my scheduling. I'm not as hormonal as I was last year and I'm not as tired, so that will help a lot. But I know that other mothers can relate when I say that the time we are away from our little ones and husbands, its hard. Its a two way street because in a way we desperately need that little time away and then on the other hand we miss them like crazy when we leave. Or at least I do. My sister just 5 minutes ago told me I need to get more babysitters. So I might be a little more attached than I should be. But who knows?

I'm looking forward to the next few months and all the fun, crazy memories it will bring. Let it snow;)

 ^^^I thought I would post this here just in case you haven't scheduled your family photo session yet! October weekends are full up, but email me to snag a weekday or a date in November:) molliephoto@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment