Friday, August 15, 2014

London is One!


One year ago today I gave birth to this black-haired little girl. It had been a whirlwind of a pregnancy. One that I'm so glad I've mostly forgotten. And then there was the moment she popped out. I had a new purpose, a new best friend and a new reason to smile everyday. If I could say one thing that London has changed in our family is that we now smile a heck of a lot more! Not that we didn't smile before, but it is hard to go about our day without looking down at this toddling girl and not smile!

She was an easy going newborn and I was in heaven nursing her and caring for her in every way. She has grown into quite the stubborn little fat blondie of a babe. And it makes me laugh! I thought she was going to be super easy and laid back compared to Gretta. But now I'm thinking she is even more a firecracker than Gretta is! They are both so fun and have personality to spare.

Speaking of big sister. London is the best thing that ever happened to her. They will probably fight a lot growing up but I take so much comfort knowing that they will have each other their whole lives, to lean on and to confide in.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of London. I'm hoping to get a video of her first year done... we will see! Also, her one year photo shoot will be this weekend along with her birthday party in Prescott:)











No comments:

Post a Comment