Sunday, June 26, 2011

when you have a 3 month old...

~you may or may not have to pull over on the side of the road everytime you drive somewhere because her crying sounds like she will die any second.
~you may or may not get to wake up to the biggest smiles in the world every morning.
~you may or may not be able to leave the house somedays.
~you may or may not enjoy her little chubby body rolling over from belly to back.
~you may or may not start feeding her cereal even tho the doc says not till 6 months :)
~you may or may not want to kick people who write books about parenting methods in the face.
~you may or may not get to kiss these incredibly kissable cheeks 1,000 times a day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. I'm not supposed to think other baby girls are as cute as my own but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cute little gretta, she is just plain yummy. I love you, Grammy mckown

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhh....so stinkin cute!! you aren't playing dress-up with your little "doll" are you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY! I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely want to kiss her face 1000 a day! i can't believe i missed you in cali! you guys have ay too much fun! I want to be just like you!

    ReplyDelete